Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2016

STOP THE PRESS!!

 I am coming back with TONS and TONS and TONS of books from the annual ALA conference (that's a fancy librarian conference I was able to go to this summer)!  The conference was AMAZING!! Not only did I get to gather all of these FREE books for YOU, our wonderful scholars at Skinner Middle School, but I also got to meet a whole bunch of young adult authors, listen to a variety of librarians talks about FUN and EXCITING things WE can do in the library this upcoming school year, and did I mention I got to gather all of these FREE books just for YOU????


AND, after I review the book ... they are going to be used as PRIZES for YOU!!!  Yep!!  Throughout next year the library will host SEVERAL fun contests and YOU will be able to win FAME!  GLORY!  CANDY!  PRIZES!  and FREE BOOKS!  Wahoo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment