Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Evil? Maybe ...

 So I read Michelle Knudsen's Evil Librarian.  First of all, let me say LIBRARIANS ARE NOT EVIL!!!!  Well, most aren't.  I'm not.  At least I don't think I am.

But I digress ... Evil Librarian has promise in the beginning ... I was engaged by the thought that the librarian was pulling a little "mind control" over certain students and I was really wondering WHY the mind control wasn't working on Cynthia.  As the story went on, however, I lost interest.  I suppose I was hoping for just a "horror/mystery/suspense" story, but a romantic element was thrown in at the beginning and then drug through the entire novel.  It just bothered me.

As I've mentioned before, my opinion about a book shouldn't really matter in whether or not you choose to read it yourself.  There are MANY books that I'll love and you won't (sniff - sniff) and books that you'll love and I'll despise.  ;)  But no matter what, we'll remain friendly and will continue to talk books!


No comments:

Post a Comment