Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

I Love Reading

I'll admit it!  I am addicted to reading.  I feel the urge to read wherever I am ... even if it's at the dinner table and I'm reading the back of a ketchup bottle.  :)   My daughter loves to taunt my passion and each year challenges me to "GIVE UP READING" for a specific number of days ... usually the days match up to her age.  This year she has challenged me to stop reading for 10 days.  10 DAYS!!!  It's insane, but I'm sure going to try my best.  I'm expected to begin this adventure as soon as school finishes ... that's in just three days!  Egads!  I better get my fix immediately.

1 comment:

  1. Whew! I've received a slight reprieve. My daughter decided my "non-readathon" will begin June 13th instead of this Friday. Let the reading gorge begin!

    ReplyDelete